The Office of Student Affairs
Welcome to the Office of Student Affairs (OSA)
We would like to welcome you to AUM. Your relationship with the Office of Student Affairs (OSA) and Divisions will be interactive, rewarding and enjoyable. The Office of Student Affairs (OSA) are responsible for the leadership, vision, strategic planning, and management and implementation of all student programs and acts as a liaison and advocate for student interests between the student and University and is the senior student conduct officer at AUM.
What We Do For You!
Student Affairs, through effective policy and decision making, ensures student affairs demonstrates a commitment to students in achieving their diverse educational goals. Student Affairs is accountable for ensuring the success of the Student Affairs Departments programs, through effective performance in these essential functional areas:
Student Life Services & Programs:
- AUM Committee’s
- AUM Housing
- Career Services, Counselling and the Writing Centre
- Production and delivery of the AUM Student Handbook
- Mentoring the Student Union and overseeing the SU Elections to ensure fairness
- Student Conduct & Implementation of the AUM Honor Code
- Health Promotion, Wellbeing & Inclusion
- New Student Orientation
- Student Engagement & Student Worker Program
- Funding & Maintenance Grants
- Clubs & Associations
- Maltese Residency Programs & International Relations
- Act as mediator and facilitator to nurture relationships between Student Union, Students, Faculty, Staff and Board of Trustees
Student Orientation Spring Semester 2023
Student Orientation Fall Semester 2023
Our Career Services at AUM support the university’s mission by providing students with career guidance and assistance during their studies. The Career Center deliver one-to one face to face or virtual tailor-made career planning services for all students at AUM through the Office of Student Affairs.
The career centre offers a holistic student centric career advisory service for Students and Alumni alike. These services include but are not limited to cover letter writing, resume and curriculum vitae design and preparation tips, mock pre-interview and preparation, peer mentoring, cross-cultural awareness, social media profiles and essential information about working in Malta & Europe in general.
Resume / CV
Spring Semester 2023